Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event - Gambling Racket, Sunday 5th April.

Lucas Sartori
    Lucas Sartori
    The Boss
    The Boss

Event - Gambling Racket, Sunday 5th April. Empty Event - Gambling Racket, Sunday 5th April.

Post  Lucas Sartori Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Event - Gambling Racket

This event is currently OPEN

Event - Gambling Racket, Sunday 5th April. Gamblingdice_300_rfpfull

Date - Sunday 5th April.

Time - (21:00 GMT +1) Server time - 22:30 most likely.

Location - To be discussed and announced.

Introduction

I'd like one of the two capo's and their crew to take control of a gambling racket this Sunday.

All of the profits will go directly to the crew in general and workers who turned up to help cover their tribute.

Games: 21's, Horse-Racing and Numbers, most likely.

Info: We'll need to gather players for the racket from all classes, by doing this we'd need to split the gambling racket into two or three sections.

Low Rollers - Low games and bets, basicly just for the RP, enjoying the interaction with the family.

High Rollers - Higher games, more important figures and so on.

I already have two to three fellas interested in attending, if everyone could spend the next few days getting the word out. But I strongly advise getting the word to people you trust. We'll have a track of players so no rats can get in. The high rollers will be driven to the location after arriving at the first racket, most likely.

Jobs;

Bookie - Horse gambling, taking bets and managing people.
    Dealer - Important role to manage the card games on the table.
    Serving drinks - This gets you some serious brownie points, although It's a boring task, you'll be respected for helping.
    Security - This will envolve searching new players, taking and holding their weapons IC, keeping a look out for any police and so on.

If you have any suggestions, points or ideas on the event, please state them or leave a comment to let me know you're attending.

Jobs will be rotated, so you're not standing in one position to long.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:11 pm